We stand by the quality of our crystals & material we use to create you unique designs and will do our best to cover basic repairs or defects on any item.
All repairs are free if your jewelry needs a length adjustment or breaks during normal wear within 14 days after receiving your order (based on delivered & signed on courier company's record by you or someone from your household) or purchase receipt from our retail partner.
- Please notify us by email or phone to request a repair authorization. OOAKSTONES retains the right to refuse repairs shipped without authorization.
- Before requesting a repair authorization, please be ready with a detailed description of the broken jewelry, including the item number and a clear photograph of the item, if possible.
- If your jewelry needs repairs after 14 days upon receiving your shipment, we will assess the damage and may charge for the materials and labor needed to repair your jewelry depending on the severity. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the first 14 days.
- Please pack jewelry in a well-padded container and ship using our authorized shipping company. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended. OOAKSTONES is not responsible for any delays or loss during shipping
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- You will receive a repair approval, including estimated charges and completion date, within seven days after your jewelry is received and evaluated. You must reply to this email with your approval or denial of the estimate and complete payment for repair work to begin.
- Your jewelry will be repaired and returned to you as soon as possible. Repair turnaround is usually 1 weeks after approval, not including shipping transit time. Return shipping charges of the finished repair are the customer’s responsibility and will be additional to any repair charges.
CARE & WEAR
Wearing + Cleaning
- Prevent damage to your jewelry by avoiding exposure to extreme conditions (such as: oceans, blizzards, gym, shower, babies ages 2 and under).
- If any piece needs to be cleaned, wipe softly with non-abrasive moist cloth and dry immediately.
- Avoid pendant or earring loss by taking notice if any of the connecting hardware has visible gaps or becomes loose.
- Handle the hardware and findings with care (jump rings, clasps, and links). Pulling on them can cause stress to the connections causing weak spots or breaks.
If you know your desired chain length when ordering, include the specific length request in the message area or email us immediately after placing the order and there will be no charge.