An exquisite Silver Bracelet crafted from sterling silver. The unisex design features a high-quality S925k lock and beads, contrasted with faceted Garnet cube beads for a touch of glamour. Wear it alone, or stack it with other bracelets for a look that's all your own!
About Black Tourmaline
Black Tourmaline is great for grounding scattered energies and bringing calm into chaos and anxiety. Due to its ability to convert dense energy into lighter and more positive vibration, it can be used to remove fear and boost mood, self-confidence and physical vitality.
We stand by the quality of our crystals & material we use to create you unique designs and will do our best to cover basic repairs or defects on any item.
All repairs are free if your jewelry needs a length adjustment or breaks during normal wear within 14 days after receiving your order (based on delivered & signed on courier company's record by you or someone from your household) or purchase receipt from our retail partner.
- Please notify us by email or phone to request a repair authorization. OOAKSTONES retains the right to refuse repairs shipped without authorization.
- Before requesting a repair authorization, please be ready with a detailed description of the broken jewelry, including the item number and a clear photograph of the item, if possible.
- If your jewelry needs repairs after 14 days upon receiving your shipment, we will assess the damage and may charge for the materials and labor needed to repair your jewelry depending on the severity. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the first 14 days.
- Please pack jewelry in a well-padded container and ship using our authorized shipping company. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended. OOAKSTONES is not responsible for any delays or loss during shipping
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- You will receive a repair approval, including estimated charges and completion date, within seven days after your jewelry is received and evaluated. You must reply to this email with your approval or denial of the estimate and complete payment for repair work to begin.
- Your jewelry will be repaired and returned to you as soon as possible. Repair turnaround is usually 1 weeks after approval, not including shipping transit time. Return shipping charges of the finished repair are the customer’s responsibility and will be additional to any repair charges.
CARE & WEAR
Wearing + Cleaning
- Prevent damage to your jewelry by avoiding exposure to extreme conditions (such as: oceans, blizzards, gym, shower, babies ages 2 and under).
- If any piece needs to be cleaned, wipe softly with non-abrasive moist cloth and dry immediately.
- Avoid pendant or earring loss by taking notice if any of the connecting hardware has visible gaps or becomes loose.
- Handle the hardware and findings with care (jump rings, clasps, and links). Pulling on them can cause stress to the connections causing weak spots or breaks.
If you know your desired chain length when ordering, include the specific length request in the message area or email us immediately after placing the order and there will be no charge.
Dispatch of goods is usually within 48 hours of receiving the order. Orders placed during weekend or holidays will be processed on the next business day. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will received tracking information via email.
UAE Shipping via courier service:
All Emirates except DXB - 25 AED for orders below 500 AED (except remote areas)
DXB Same day shipping - 25 AED for orders below 500 AED (except remote areas)
Free shipping for orders above 500 AED (except remote areas)
International Shipping via courier service:
Shipping fees is determined by order weight
Customers are responsible for import custom and duties charges
Crystals are natural element and is one-of-a-kind, i.e. no two stones look the same. Color variations, inclusions or marking might vary from the image shown on the website.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Sales items unfortunately are not eligible for returned, exchanged, or refunded.
Crystals & Stones
Crystals and stones, either polished or raw, can NOT be returned or refunded unless broken during transit. We do not accepted based on crystal characteristics or on change of mind. Please provide detailed photos of the item and packaging to launch an investigation with the courier. Failure to provide this information with 24 hours of receiving your shipment will forfeit your right for a refund or exchange. Refund will be issued to the full value of the item excluding shipping costs.
Jewelry & Non-Crystal item
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. OOAK do not reimburse return shipping charges on exchanges based on change of mind.The item must beunusedand in thesame conditionthat you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.Pleaseemailinfo@ooakstones.com on the same day your receive the items.Only regular price items can be returned, exchanged, or refunded
Please send your item with your name and order number to:
Kave The Story of Things
Warehouse 20, Alserkal Avenue,
Tel: +971 52 481 6700
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Once approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If you are shipping an item over 300 AED, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please see our Return & Exchange policy for details.